Brian A. GibbsWe have successfully represented plaintiffs in civil matters for more than three decades.
“My most passionate pursuit is the service of others and I advance this ideal with sincerity and integrity. Each client has individual needs and goals. My work empowers me to address those needs and bring resolution to those goals.”
- B.B.A., Finance, Ohio University (2008)
- J.D., Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (2011)
Honors & Achievements
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- The Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
Hobbies & Interests
Brian grew up in Columbus and enjoys spending time with his family, golf, and of course OSU athletics!