Michael K. GeiserWe have successfully represented plaintiffs in civil matters for more than three decades.
“I became a lawyer because I truly believe that the rights of injured people need to be protected from insurance companies and other businesses that have huge resources. Also, I really enjoy working with people and the challenge of the career.”
- B.A., Political Science, The Ohio State University (1987)
- J.D., Capital University Law School (1990)
Honors & Achievements
- The United States Supreme Court
- The United States District Court for Southern District of Ohio
- The United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Ohio Super Lawyer 2012
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- The Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Michael Geiser and his wife, Katie, have been married since 1989. Mike and Katie have lived in central Ohio since they were married. Mike and Katie have 4 older children and they are a very close family.
Mike and Geiser, Bowman & McLafferty support various community organizations including the American Red Cross, YWCA and the Flying Horse Farms. Geiser, Bowman & McLafferty has assisted with blood drives, CPR classes and raising funds to support children and families. We are very proud of our association with the Flying Horse Farms, which provides summer camp experiences for children who are receiving medical treatment for serious illnesses. Geiser, Bowman & McLafferty has also raised thousands of dollars for high schools in central Ohio. Mike Geiser has also videotaped high school field hockey and soccer games for several years in order to assist coaches and their teams improve their skills.
Hobbies & Interests
Mike is a motorcycle enthusiast who owns a 2002 Harley Road King. He has had an endorsement to ride motorcycles for more than 20 years. Mike enjoys gardening on the weekends and he is a big Buckeye fan, who graduated from The Ohio State University in 1987.