Matthew E. IceWe have successfully represented plaintiffs in civil matters for more than three decades.
“I thoroughly enjoy going to work each day knowing I have an opportunity to help my clients by fighting to see that their rights are protected.”
- B.A., Political Science, Ohio State University, Magna Cum Laude (1992)
- J.D., Ohio State Univeristy College of Law (1996)
Honors & Achievements
- Admitted to Practice in all Ohio Courts, in addition to
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Ohio
- Represented clients in over 40 of Ohio’s counties as well as Federal Courts in both the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- The Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
Matt is married to Kim and has one child.
Matt and his wife support many different charities.
Hobbies & Interests
Matt enjoys spending time with his family, playing soccer, playing and writing music on his guitar and watching sports, including The Ohio State University athletics.